Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Week In Pictures

A picture paints a thousand words. . . but I'm still adding my little captions.
Nope. Still too tired to get up for church. Imagine me, standing above in my slip snapping the shot. No, wait. Don't.
Daddy plays with J & J. And does it get any more white trash then 2 boys stripping to their undies to play in the water?Speaking of nudie boys, what could be better than a warm shower and some chocolate milk? At the same time?
Gramma & Grampa come visit, post-Europe trip, and we eat at the boys' fave place (pay no mind to the "voting bikers" in the background).

Speaking of which, see the 2 guys on the right? My dad and the man he baptized, 39 years ago.
Here they are in Marseille, last week. After 20 years of inactivity he comes back to church the week dad visits his ward, AND brings that picture with him. Coincidence? I think not.
Potential family snap screwed due to the lawnmower scaring the tar out of me.

1 comment:

The Schoonies said...

I love this idea of doing a week in review. Your pictures are really cute of the boys and the boys with Jeff. How nice your parents stopped in to see you and that is awesome about story of the convert and your dad!
Have a great weekend:)