1. I think my brain really is oatmeal. Somehow, with a sock in one hand and a dish in the other, the sock ended up in the sink and the dish in the garbage. Same deal with the dirty towel and the dirty diaper on another occasion.
2. Can the post office STOP upping the postage price? I hate not having the correct stamps. And I hate even worse taking 3 little ones into the post office. I'd almost rather go to the dentist. Well, not Jeff's dentist.
3. Speaking of which, Jeff's temporary crown broke while we were eating spaghetti. That darned spaghetti is just murder on the teeth! There should be a warning label on the box, right? Geez.
4. Oh. And of course it broke on a Friday night. Just so he can half-starve/eat soup/oatmeal/pudding for the weekend. Because you know: one side: broken molar. Other? Healing gums. Poor Jeff. Hmm maybe he shoulda thought of something to fast for and made it count for something.?
5. I picked myself up a copy of 'The Host'. Can't wait to start!
6. Don't y'all just love "Calling You" by Blue October? I keep singing the same part over and over: "If you're sleeping are ya dreaming/if you're dreaming, are ya dreamin' of me?" You'd think that was the only part I knew, hee hee. Hmm maybe I'll turn it on again right now.
7. Calling someone "Fatso" is just out and out rude. But calling a baby Fatso? Well, that's just funny.
8. My current (but constantly changing) MSN messenger pic & message would be none other than Pee Wee. "I know you are but what am I?" You loved the "Big Adventure" when you were younger too, right? Giggle.
9. When I told Jace to get that dead bug the freak off my table and back outside he replied: "No Mommy! He's tired." And then laid a blanket over it. Jamison's blanket.
10. A certain adorable boy played spiderman over at my house.
Yeah. Oooowwwww. It's bad enough this happened at my house, but thank heavens Jace wasn't a party to this injury. That woulda pushed me over the edge.
11. The high here was 77 degrees. Salt Lake area? 90. When did that switcheroo happen?
12. Speaking of Switcheroo's, I'm sick of cooking again.
13. Sunday morning, Jeff was like "Do you hear our kids? They're plotting how to get out of church together."
14. And Jeff spoke Sunday. I found out the kids are much better behaved for him than for me.
15. I find it disturbing that I checked all the windows last night, and about 60% of them were unlocked. Probably for months. That's scary. And speaking of scary,
16. Anyone seen that trailer for the movie "The Strangers"? You could not pay me to watch that. It scared me just watching that 30 seconds of it. And speaking of movies,
17. I finished up "Lone Star State Of Mind." If you haven't seen that movie, you git yerself on over to Walmart and git yerself a copy. I'm fixin' to get my own, since I laughed so hard I nearly wet my pants. Speaking of wetting pants. . .
18. 2 days of last week were devoted to attempting to potty train Jace. My heart wasn't in it; it was both Jamison & Jace that wanted to try it out. See, I have to mentally prepare myself for torture for at least a week, or a year, beforehand. Well, it was over when I asked Jace if he needed to go to the potty and then less than a minute later he shat his pants.
19. Also, I think I decided in last week's moment of truthiness that "shat" was a no-no. Oopsy. Just replace it with "doo-doo", if ya don't mind.