Sunday, April 20, 2008

When your stomach starts a rollin' and you're cleaning out your colon

Yep it's coming out both ends over here. Again, I say: isn't 4 sicknesses enough for the season?? I believe we've gotten every virus that's gone around, and I've had it with sickness and cleaning up nastiness. The part I can be grateful for is that for the most part, my 2 older boys finally understand to book it to the bathroom when they're gonna hurl. Jace started out with it on Monday. Then he got it again Wednesday. Then it was Johnny's turn, and poor Johnny. Although he never cries-- he just projectiles all over you and then smiles. It's so sad. Jamison barfed in the night Friday night and continues to barf, and then Jeff was sick to his stomach last night. Guess who that leaves? Yeah it's a good guess that it's my turn tonight. Joy.

7 comments:

dena4kids said...

Man I am sorry! Did you guys get it from us? That sucks!I hope you don't get it!

Heidi said...

YUCKY YUCKY! I hate the pukes and poops! I am sorry you guys are sick AGAIN! its way too much for one season. I hope you get better soon

Emily said...

oh yuck. I am so sorry. Hopefully you'll sneak by without getting it.

WhettenWild said...

I hate cleaning up throw up. Hope you don't have piles of laundry. I hope you all get feeling better soon.

That barfing pumpkin is classic.

Renee said...

hee hee...I agree with Monique, that barfing pumpkin sets the tone of your post! I can't stand throw up...thank heavens for Oust! Dang, throw up laundry is the worst too! I hope you survive without getting it...ya'll have had your share! Hope everyone feels better super fast! :)

Jen said...

Sickness this year is on the rise. I'll be so glad when we have just one month of being sick-free! Hope you guys feel better soon!

The Schoonies said...

What a bummer. Good luck surviving this round:)