Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pretty Boy

After about a half dozen comments like "She's a cutie!", I'm starting to wonder if my son looks a tad girly. He looks all boy to me; I don't get it. It's not like I put pink or purple clothes on him-- he's always dressed in manly man colors (okay I guess you can't really consider baby blue a manly man color but still, it's boy), and his outfits do have helicopters, bulldozers, lions, etc. on them. Do ya put bulldozer outfits on a girl? Heck, he's usually wearing the same outfit as his older brothers. Huh.?.

8 comments:

Jen said...

No way does Johnny look like a Janey! He is certainly ALL boy! People these days are always going 100 miles a minute that they just don't take time to stop and think before they speak!

Renee said...

I get the SAME thing with Porter...I'm like...HELLO...he's wearing blue with a tracktor or a firetruck. Duh! hee hee

Renee said...

I really do know how to spell tractor... :)

Heidi said...

Amen Jennifer! No way does Johnny look like a Janey! But people think Autumn is a boy all the time and she is in pinks and purples. People just don't pay attention

Jessie said...

I think all babies seem pretty. No worries...he's cute and very boyish.

dena4kids said...

I'm with you guys...people just don't take time to think before they speak.

Emily said...

Ya not quite sure where they get the girl thing from. Definitely all boy to me. We were out once when Londynn was little and she had a HUGE headband in her hair and some guy had the nerve to ask if she was a boy or girl. I asked him if boys wore hair bows where he's from.

The Schoonies said...

He looks all boy to me! I love the matching outfits that all your boys wear...very cute!