Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My First Photo Shoot



I'm in love with my new camera. It totally rocks. But I have a lot to learn. As Jeff said to me yesterday when he saw my first photo shoot: "Do you really think that camera's better than our other one?" You mock me once, never do it again! Do I have to spell it out? It's USER error okay? Gosh. Don't hurt my camera's feelings just because I have so much to learn. Sigh. And if I want to be able to take Monique's baby pictures in July, I better be getting really Dee Ay Em En good, fast. (Alright people are probably gonna stop reading my posts if I don't stop spelling or doing this: "$%^*" for swear words, or talk about buying beer. The beer thing is a joke! Heck, my mom's gonna call me and tell me off soon as it is.) Anyway, here it is. I wanted to go for a 50's, backyard, no boundaries/Dennis The Menace look. Kinda how I picture my dad playing when he was a little boy: out in the backyard, in the mud, playing "Mean Men". Jeff said when he came home and our boys were still dressed like that: "Why are our boys dressed like Hillbillies?"
P.S. the centering on these pics are all wrong. It's the slideshow's fault!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Great job, Way cute pics! I want one of those camera's! They look like s much fun!

dena4kids said...

I love the pictures! Nice Job!

Heidi said...

Those are nice pics! I love slr cameras..they are nice...though heavy to travel with...that's why most of the time i carry my little one.. :) Great photo shoot

Jessie said...

I love the one of their backs in the overalls! Your pics are lookin' great!

arianne said...

those are GREAT pictures! i love the overalls!!

WhettenWild said...

You did a great job! They turned out really cute. I can't believe how different the boys look with their new haircuts!

The Schoonies said...

You have a great backyard for picture taking and I love the b/w picture of the 2 boys sitting down with the arms around each others shoulders!

Jeremy, Andrea & Halle said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, I think those pics are great for your first time. So much better than what I could do.