Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Let's Play Tag

I love tags. Maybe I'm the only one. This one is fun though, and I request you, yes YOU to do it too.
My to do list today: Take Jamison to the doctors, clean my house, exercise, get Jamison's prescription.
Snacks I like to eat: If it's fatty, I like it. Popcorn and candy Candy CANDY! (faves are: Nibs, Dots, Swedish Fish, Gummy Bears, Reeses)
Places I have lived: South Jordan, UT; Provo, UT; Bakersfield, CA; Houston, TX; Ft. Wayne, IN; Gastonia, NC; Asheboro, NC
What would I do if I became a billionaire: What WOULDN'T I do? I'd buy several houses in different areas (I can think of a few right now), Hire a chef, and always have fresh flowers in my house.
Jobs I have had: Wendys (2 months, bleh), Lerner New York (Bleh!), Marketing Ally (never heard my "Associates" stories?), and BYU Bookstore as office secretary.
Things you probably don't know about me: I am left-handed and have thee worst handwriting on the planet. I discovered several years previous that this is due to learning to hold the pencil WRONG all those years ago. I taught myself to hold the pencil correctly (DUH!), and it was like learning to write with the other hand. My handwriting has improved, minimally.

6 comments:

dena4kids said...

No, I haven't heard your "associates" stories. You will have to tell me.=)

Gaylari said...

Seriously what are your "associates" stories?? I wanna hear!! Did you see that Rachelle has a blog? She's on my list of friends. Its private though so you'll have to give her your email address. Anyhow, back to those stories lets hear them!!

Heidi said...

These are some new things about you . Thanks. And i haven't heard these "associate stories" either

Mandi said...

Gay how about "I live on my brother's sofa." Or "write this confirmation number down." "Oh, I can't. . . I'm on the commode at the moment." Classic.

WhettenWild said...

The sofa guy is one of my fav's.

Jen said...

k, it's time to spill the associate stories...