Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ho's Before Bro's

Last week when the men discussed their little pie/ice cream party, pre-priesthood session, I thought to myself: "why NOT get together as girls?" And so we did. I mean, after all, "As sisters in zion we'll all get together." Oh wait, maybe that's not how it goes. . .
According to Jeff our "spread" was better than the men's: ice cream, strawberry cream cake (what was that Dena? 'mmm), cookies, some more cookies, brownies, cupcakes, candy, and probably more things I can't remember. Should we make this a tradition, or did you go home thinking that was insanity to put that many kids together in one house with endless amounts of sugar? I don't know. I had fun. And thanks for cleaning up even when I threatened taking off my belt when you wouldn't stop.
P.S. You're not ho's. Except for. . . no just kidding you're not ho's. I just couldn't resist on the title. Love ya. ;

4 comments:

dena4kids said...

I had so much fun! I didn't really notice all the kids! To tell the truth I wasn't watching mine very close though.heehee I love the title.Too funny!

Heidi said...

that is how the saying goes..haha it was fun last night. I am glad that you were brave enough to invite everyone over, I'm not sure i could deal with it all at my house. Thanks again!

Emily said...

I'm jealous. looks like you guys had a blast.

arianne said...

Oh I wish I lived by you so I could have come too! it looks like you had a BLAST!!! :)