Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

It's a celebration! Saturday was GNO, and dang it was fun. This is seriously the only picture of me that doesn't make me look like a chain smoker hag. I am serious. Ahhh I love my ward. I don't think I want to move! There's too much fun here. And I think we're in the clear for any possible food poisoning from the restaurant, right? 72 hours later?
Tonight we took the boys on over to the carnival. Dena warned me about the carnies, and so did my bro Britton before we left. Wow were they right. Whew! The kids didn't notice though and they loved every bit of it.
These pictures would totally rock if I had my new camera --well I do have it but I'm waiting on the lens and battery charger, and if I had a tripod to keep freaking still. But what kind of a dork would I look like if I set up a tripod at the carnie? Hmm maybe I'd fit right in.

Jamison actually picked the pink bear. And Jeff let him-- but we were both mumbling you really want the pink one?

Spoiled rotten boys, hee hee. What carnival would be complete without some cotton candy? We thought our kids would love it. We were wrong again.

See we got them cotton candy 2 years back when we went to Thunder Over Louisville before the Kentucky Derby:

They liked it as much this time as last time. One bite and then "no thanks". Ah well. Incidentally, I always wanted one of those huge lollipops they sell at Disneyland-- you know, the swirly ones? If you did too, in my opinion it's best to let sleeping dogs lie on that one. Bleh. It's a sugar lick.
And finally, the kids were sure unhappy when we needed to head home. If you're interested (and I'm sooo sure you are! ;) check out the video of Jace on the right ("Kidlets") when we headed out. Poor little guy. I promised him when we moved home to Utah we'd take him to Lagoon. Say what you want about Lagoon, but I love it! I can smell it now. Aahh.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Hee hee...looks like you guys had so much fun. That cracks me up about the cotton candy. :)

That video is so funny. You can tell in all these pictures that the kiddos were having so much fun...but I love when you ask if he had fun & he said NOoooooo. Love it! It's so real. We ALL have those moments. I totally struggle at controling my laughter! hee hee

dena4kids said...

Hey it takes a big man to pick pink!=)It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. My kids can't get enough cotton candy, so count your blessings girl! They get crazy on the stuff!!

The Schoonies said...

Love the hat picture! And I cannot believe your kids do not like cotton candy...I guess that's a good thing since it is straight sugar! It is one of my favorite things!

Jen said...

I can't believe your kids won't eat cotton candy. How funny. My boys inhale it as fast as they can.

Jeremy, Andrea & Halle said...

Sounds like fun, and don't feel bad I like lagoon too. I know it's all white trashy, but hey maybe I am too and that is why I like it!

Emily said...

Dang, it looks like you guys have had some fun times....and what's wrong with Lagoon. I can't wait until Londynn is a little older so we can take her.