Friday, March 28, 2008

Quarantine!

Can I get a Woot Woo?! We are out of quarantine today! And what better a day then today when it got to 80 degrees outside? With very few exceptions, we've pretty much been in our house for almost 2 weeks with sickness. It started out as a cold that we passed around (snotty nose, coughing, aches and pains) and then became the rotten egg sickness. Never had the rotten egg sickness? Your stomach gurgles, and then you start burping up the sickest taste ever? Then it becomes very frequent, emergency trips to the can. Sorry, too much information. I thought we were good to get out of the house yesterday, but when Jamison woke up in the middle of the night with the gurgles, only to puke all over his bed, I thought one more day would be safer. Unfortunately we are very good at cleaning up barf in this house. We've got it down to a science, since we've had so many opportunities to practice.
Anyways, yes it was a beautiful day, so I took the kids to the park. We're all sunburned. And I'm not sure why I'm only sunburned on the right side of my body. It's a great look for me.

6 comments:

Emily said...

braggin' about your 80 degrees today huh? I'm not sure what the high today was but I don't think it was much above 50 if that. But I guess I would rather have 50 than 80's and sickness. I'm so sick of being sick and having sick kids. glad you're all feeling better.

dena4kids said...

Glad you guys are feeling better! How did you burn just the right side?=)

Jess said...

Everything is shot in RAW and Manual too!

Heidi said...

I'm sure you look great half burnt. HAHA :) See ya at church.

Jen said...

It was a beautiful day! I've done that whole one-sided sun burn thing before. It's crazy!

The Schoonies said...

I wish you a healthy, no more sickness allowed house...you deserve it:) Love the pictures of your naked boy!